Your DreamTrip includes 5 days and 4 nights* in Playa del Carmen, Mexico, as well as:
• “Extreme Canopy” zip-line experience on Day 3** (1-time per person, per stay); includes gratuities. See Additional Information for details and restrictions
• All Senses Inclusive, meal-and-beverage package at the resort, including all gourmet buffet and a la carte meals, snacks and beverages.
• Complimentary glass of sparkling wine upon arrival at the resort (1 glass per guest age 18 years and older).
• 20% discount on pre-booked services at the resort’s The Spa by The Fives.
• Private group check-in and pre-assigned guest rooms.
• Exclusive DreamTrips golf cart to escort DreamTrips Members to their rooms.
• Welcome reception at the resort.
• Exclusive lounge area for DreamTrippers only.
• Resort fees and guest-room taxes.
• Round-trip airport transfers.
• A host, whose goal is to ensure you have a great DreamTrips experience from landing to liftoff — they host a welcome reception on arrival day, attend scheduled activities throughout the trip, notify the group of itinerary updates and more. (Please note: A host will be provided only on trips with bookings of 10 or more adults.)
*Want to stay an extra night or two? Make the most of your trip with our specially negotiated prices for pre- and post-night stays! Click select, then choose from the options available at the bottom of the “Check Availability” section.
**Times for this activity will vary.
For peace of mind, why not consider an optional travel insurance plan through Travel Guard?
Offering assistance with common travel problems like flight delays or
lost luggage, Travel Guard can help you start your next adventure
prepared for the unexpected!
Please contact Travel Support if you have special requests regarding bedding, meals or medical needs, or any other questions about this trip.
Please note: A host is provided only on trips with bookings of 10 or more adults.
Please note: At the time of booking, you will see a page with your order number and trip cost. This is your confirmation. Please retain and bring this information with you on your trip.
Please note: While resort gratuities are included in this package, you may choose to provide additional gratuities at your own discretion.
Please be aware that children’s pricing is based on hotel rates, excursion costs and other inclusions.
Extreme Canopy zip-line experience:
• Must be at least 3 years old to participate in this activity. Age is determined at the time of travel.
• For safety reasons, this activity is designed for guests who weigh a minimum of 99 pounds (45 kilograms) and a maximum of 243 pounds (110 kilograms), with a maximum waist measurement of 47 inches (119 centimeters).
• This activity is not recommended for guests with certain health conditions. Please consult your physician prior to booking travel.
Customize Your Package – Optional Add-On Details
Coba Mayan Adventure: Day 2 (US$129 per adult; US$99 per child age 6-10 years)
Immerse yourself in Mayan culture with a visit to the ruins at Coba. You can climb impressive Nohoch Mul — the tallest Mayan pyramid on the Yucatan Peninsula — then rappel into the Dzonot Wayak cenote to cool off with a refreshing swim. Get a different perspective of your exquisite surroundings from a zip line as you soar over the jungle canopy, or from a canoe as you glide across a fresh water lagoon. During your fascinating visit to the secluded Mayan village, you’ll also experience a Maya ceremony and enjoy a traditional lunch with authentic cuisine. Click select to book this excursion.
• This excursion includes round-trip transportation, bottled water, entrance fees and a traditional lunch.
• Must be at least 6 years old to participate in this excursion. Age is determined at the time of travel.