Your DreamBreak includes 4 days and 3 nights in Las Vegas, Nevada, as well as:
• Three-course dinner and US$50 beverage credit on Day 2 at the Mayfair Supper Club. See Additional Information for further details.
• Access to the Fitness Center.
• Complimentary in room Wi-fi.
• Resort fees and guest-room taxes.
• A convenient “Know Before You Go” guide, with details of your trip and other helpful travel information. (Please note: This guide will be emailed to you within a week of your travel start date.)
*The minimum age to consume alcohol is 21 years. Age is determined at the time of travel with valid, government-issued ID.
The Bellagio is world-famous for upscale service, thoughtful amenities and abundant entertainment options, as well as hot tables and other casino games waiting for guests to test their luck. Enjoy a variety of amusements, from fine dining to rejuvenating spa treatments and services.
Know before you go: As you make plans for current and future travel, stay up to date on your hotel’s COVID-19 protocols and other precautionary measures.
• 12 different dining experiences.
• 5 outdoor pools with 52 private cabanas (reservations needed and additional cost for cabanas).
• Onsite casino with more than 100,000 square feet of gaming area.
• Numerous shopping options at the hotel.
• Bellagio Spa and Salon.
• Fitness center.
• Self parking and valet available. Pricing varies pending hours used and days of the week.
Resort King or 2 Queen Room accommodations with:
• 1 king bed or 2 queen beds. Please note: Bedding type is subject to hotel availability.
• Maximum occupancy 3 adults (1 king bed), or 4 adults (2 queen beds).
• 24 hours room service.
• Bedside iHome docking station
• Exclusive Bellagio Cashmere Super Pillow Top mattress with Advanced Comfort Quilt, by Serta
• Mini-bar (for additional cost)
• Automatic drapery and sheer controls
• Luxurious linens and robes
• Alarm clock
• Lighted makeup mirror and hair dryer
• Italian marble bath with soaking tub and glass-enclosed shower
• 40" flat screen HDTVs & modern entertainment center
• Wireless high-Speed internet access
For peace of mind, why not consider an optional travel insurance plan through Travel Guard?
Offering assistance with common travel problems like flight delays or
lost luggage, Travel Guard can help you start your next adventure
prepared for the unexpected!
• Please be aware that travel insurance will be your only option for any waived penalties, or a refund, if your DreamTrip is cancelled due to restrictions in your starting location (not in your travel destination) and you are inside the cancellation window (see Terms and Conditions). Rovia will cover only those cancellations that result from restrictions in your DreamTrip destination.
• Be sure to contact Customer Care if you have special requests regarding bedding, meals or medical needs, or if you have any questions about this trip.
• At the time of booking, you will see a page with your order number and trip cost. This is your confirmation. Please retain and bring this information with you on your trip.
• Gratuities are not included. We suggest US$5 per day for housekeeping, and US$3 per bag each time for porterage.
• A host is not provided on this trip.
Mayfair Supper Club
• Dinner is scheduled for Day 2, 6pm - 8:30pm. Additional charges will occur if table is used past 8:30pm (additional charges will be member's responsibility).
• Dress Code - "smart chic."
• Includes 3-Course Dinner (limited menu) and $50 beverage credit. Guests spending over the $50 beverage credit will be member's responsibility.
• Taxes and gratuity (for dinner and $50 beverage credit) included.