Check into the hotel at any time after 2 p.m.
12-6 p.m.: Visit the welcome table in the hotel lobby.
6-7 p.m.: Welcome reception in the hotel lobby with fruit punch and sparkling wine cocktails* and vegetable appetizers with dip.
7-8:45 a.m.: Buffet breakfast at the hotel.
9 a.m. – 5 p.m.: Full-day tour of Athens; includes lunch, transportation and entrance fees. See Additional Information for details and restrictions.
• 9 a.m.: Depart from the hotel.
• Visit the Panathenaic Stadium.
• Continue to the Temple of Olympian Zeus.
• 1-2 p.m.: 4-course lunch with 1 complimentary drink at a local restaurant.
• Transfer to the Parthenon and Acropolis of Athens.
• 5 p.m.: Return to the hotel.
The rest of the day at your leisure. Dinner is at your own expense.
7-10:30 a.m.: Buffet breakfast at the hotel .
A day at your leisure. We suggest that you pamper yourself and take advantage of your 20% discount on pre-booked services at Aegeos Spa. Lunch is at your own expense.
7-8:30 p.m.: 3-course farewell dinner with complimentary water and house wine (half a bottle per person).
7-10:30 a.m.: Buffet breakfast at the hotel.
The rest of the morning at your leisure until checkout and your flight.
Check out of the hotel by noon.
*The minimum age to consume alcohol is 18 years. Age is determined at the time of travel.
Itinerary subject to change.
For peace of mind, why not consider an optional travel insurance plan through Travel Guard?
Offering assistance with common travel problems like flight delays or
lost luggage, Travel Guard can help you start your next adventure
prepared for the unexpected!
• Please be aware that travel insurance will be your only option for any waived penalties, or a refund, if your DreamTrip is cancelled due to restrictions in your starting location (not in your travel destination) and you are inside the cancellation window (see Terms and Conditions). Rovia will cover only those cancellations that result from restrictions in your DreamTrip destination.
• Be sure to contact Customer Care if you have special requests regarding bedding, meals or medical needs, or if you have any questions about this trip.
• At the time of booking, you will see a page with your order number and trip cost. This is your confirmation. Please retain and bring this information with you on your trip.
• Gratuities are not included. We suggest providing gratuities at your own discretion.
Travel is unpredictable and country restrictions due to COVID-19 change regularly; please understand that the policies below apply and you are encouraged to purchase travel protection.
Cancellation Policy*: If you cancel 46 days or more before the start date of your trip, you will get a refund less a fee of up to US$100. If you cancel within 45 days of the start date of your trip, your trip will not be refunded. All fees are applicable on a per-person basis.
*This cancellation policy is subject to rules and regulations in applicable jurisdictions in which our travel supplier is based. Therefore, in the event of conflict between the cancellation policy displayed here and cancellation terms in supplier booking terms, the provisions of the booking terms will prevail.
Name Change Policy: Name changes are generally not allowed on trips to avoid fraud, gaming and profiteering. We want to ensure that most of our travelers are members. For this DreamTrip, we do make certain exclusions, including the policy below:
We reserve the right to refuse a name change at our sole discretion. If allowed, name changes must be done no later than July 30 and are subject to a fee up to US$100. Name changes after this date are not allowed.
Transfer Policies: Transfers of bookings from one member to another member are subject to the policy below:
Booking transfers must be done no later than July 30 and are subject to a fee of up to US$100. Booking transfers after this date are not allowed.