The minimum age to attend this DreamTrip is 3 years.
Age is determined at the time of travel with valid, government-issued ID.
For peace of mind, why not consider an optional travel insurance plan through Travel Guard
? Offering assistance with common travel problems like flight delays or lost luggage, Travel Guard can help you start your next adventure prepared for the unexpected!
Please contact Travel Support
if you have special requests regarding bedding, meals or medical needs, or any other questions about this trip.Please note:
The price shown above is subject to change based on promotional pricing availability, room type(s) booked, taxes, etc.
Please be aware that children’s pricing is based on hotel rates, excursion costs and other inclusions.Please note:
At the time of booking, you will see a page with your order number and trip cost. This is your confirmation. Please retain and bring this information with you on your trip.Please note:
A host is provided only on trips with bookings of 10 or more adults.
While hotel gratuities are included in this package, you may choose to provide additional gratuities at your own discretion.
Don’t forget to check out DT Local on the DreamTrips app for suggestions from our membership community on participating restaurants, spas, entertainment options and other activities near you.
Upon check-in at the hotel or resort, each guest must present their passport and Mexican Tourist Card to the front desk. Mexican Tourist Cards are distributed by the airline and stamped by Mexican immigration authorities upon arrival into the country. The hotel will make copies of these documents to waive valued-added tax (VAT) charges.
For Mexican citizens, a 16% VAT (IVA) charge will be applied in addition to the room rate. The hotel or resort will post taxes to the individual’s personal extras account. This amount is due upon arrival unless arrangements to postpone the charge to the master account have been made in advance.
Voucher for your complimentary one-time adventure:
• Please be aware that times for your chosen activity will vary, depending on group size, availability, etc. We therefore recommend that you bring your voucher to the Mar Holidays tour desk at the hotel within 24 hours of your arrival to schedule your preferred time.
• Group bookings are permitted for the “Extreme Canopy” tour; however, each guest in the group must reserve their own booking.
• Please note:
Your voucher may be used during this DreamTrip only.
• Vouchers have no cash value, are not refundable or transferrable, and cannot be used in combination with other discounts or promotions.Dolphin encounter:
• The minimum age to participate in this activity is 6 years. Age is determined at the time of travel.
• Guests must be a minimum height of 47 inches (119 centimeters) to participate in this activity.
• Guests must be capable of swimming without assistance.
• This activity is not recommended for guests with mobility issues or certain health conditions. Please consult your physician prior to booking travel.“Extreme Canopy” zip-line experience in the jungle:
• The minimum age to participate in this activity is 3 years. Age is determined at the time of travel.
• Guests must weigh at least 99 pounds (45 kilograms) and no more than 243 pounds (110 kilograms) to participate in this activity.
• Guests must have a waist circumference that does not exceed 47 inches (120 centimeters) to participate in this activity.
• This activity is not recommended for guests with mobility issues or certain health conditions. Please consult your physician prior to booking travel.